Deluxe one-way Cruise Wonders is a 7-day cruise in Adriatic sea from Dubrovnik to Split in Croatia.
You will cruise from Dubrovnik to small village of Slano, Mljet Island with Mljet National park, Korčula Island, Biševo with Blue Cave and Vis Island, Hvar Island, Bol in Brač Island and Split.
Itinerary include visits to Dubrovnik, Slano and Ston, Mljet National Park, Korčula, Vis and Biševo with Blue Cave, Hvar, Bol in the Island of Brač and Split. You will enjoy unfogettable days cruising with small cruise ship visiting islands and picturesque places in southern Adriatic Sea.
You will cruise at small ship along charming Croatian coastline and islands. There are fully air-conditioned vessels with en-suite cabins.
In the morning you can relax on spacious deck and sunbathe or refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. At the afternoons and evenings you are exploring historic towns and Croatia's finest destinations, ejoy in good restaurats or explore heritage.
During your cruise you visit:
- Ston near Slano,
- Mljet National Park,
- Korčula Island,
- Biševo with Blue cave and Vis Island,
- Hval Island,
- Bol in Brač Island,
Deluxe cruise include all full foard service including:
- buffet breakfast and 3 course lunch daily,
- one drink with lunch,
- 1 lit. of water daily,
- Captain's dinner with live music,
- Dubrovnik, cable car, sightseeing in Dubrovnik with one-way transfer,
- cruise along the old town walls of Dubrovnik,
- half day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting,
- wine tasting in Vis,
- entrance to Mljet National Park,
- visitor's tax and Port fees,
- transfer from Split Airport and transfer to Dubrovnik Airport,
- luggage handling,
- daily cabin service,
- WI-Fi on board, ...
Deluxe one-way Cruise Wonders in Adriatic sea from Dubrovnik to Split begin at Dubrovnik Airport before we transfer you to the ship in Port of Gruž in the Dubrovnik in Croatia. After Deluxe cruise we transfer you to the Split Airport from Port in Split in Croatia. If you stay in the Hotel in Dubrovnik before Deluxe cruise we transfer you from hotel to the Port. If you stay in the Hotel in Split after Deluxe cruise we transfer you to the hotel.
Day 1 (Saturday) - Dubrovnik
We transfer you from Dubrovnik Airport to Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik for check-in from 2 p.m. onwards. After settling in cabin there is a transfer to walking city guided tour of the Dubrovnik city (not available for late arrivals). There are buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic giving special charm of ancient town of Dubrovnik.
Many of the monuments in Dubrovnik velong to the modest Reinassance architecture with some traces of Gothic style.
You can take cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain to enjoy scenic views of the mighty remparts and the Elaphiti Islands.
After the tour you return to the ship with transfer for welcome meet and greet coctail reception on board.
Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Check-in / Check-out times
Check-in on Saturday at 14.00 in Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik in Croatia
Check-out on Saturday at 9.00 in Split harbour in Split in Croatia.
Airports & Airport transfers
Dubrovnik Airport is closest airport to Dubrovnik in Croatia.
Split Airport is closest airport to Split in Croatia.
Airport transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to the Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik before one-way Deluxe Cruise Vonders is included in service.
Airport transfer from Split harbour in Split to the Split Airport after one-way Deluxe Cruise Vonders is included in service.
Flight details is to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) before departure of Deluxe Cruise Vonders to organise transfers.
Policies & disclaimers
Included in prices:
- Arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport (on the day of arrival and on the day of departure)
- 7 night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 8 meals - Three course lunches daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment
- A drink with lunch onboard
- Complimentary water
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Complimentary wi-fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Spectacular cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik
- Croatian wine tasting
No additional fees on arrival except gratuities
- Korčula village dinner experience: 35 EUR per per person
- Name change or date change fee: 20 EUR per person
- Single person in double cabin (Single supplement): + 50 %
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board
- In case of inappropriate behaviour the Captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment fully-refundable
- 29 to 22 days prior to arrival 25% of the Cruise price
- 21 to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of the Cruise price
- 14 to 0 days prior to arrival 100% of the Cruise price
We highly recommend to take insurance against cancellation of booked cruise.
|Tariff name||Cruise vessel / Cruise type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|