Catamaran Lagoon 450 Fly named Matija is available for bareboat yacht charter from Marina Baotić in Seget Donji near Trogir and Split in Croatia.
Catamaran Lagoon 450 Fly is 6 cabin sailing yacht with 12 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of catamaran Lagoon 450 Fly Matija:
Year of built: 2015
LOA: 13,96 m
Beam: 7,84 m
Draft: 1,30 m
Cabins: 4 + 2
Berths: 12 (8+2+1+1)
Engine: 2 x 54 HP
Water tank: 1.000 lit.
Fuel tank: 700 lit.
Equipment of catamaran Lagoon 450 Fly Matija:
Furling genoa, full batten main sail, steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit table, cockpit loudspeaker, stern shower, spayhood, hard top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter, Free Wi-Fi (unilimited), VHF, radio with CD and USB, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy, outboard engine and dinghy, pillows and blankets, sheets, towels, railing net on request and for additional fee, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven, generator, interior heating, air condition.
Suggested sailing itineraries
Close to Marina Baotić there are historic Town of Trogir and historic City of Split.
If you sail North you visit historical town of Šibenik and enjoy your sailing holidays in crystal clear water of Kornati Islands.
If you sail South you visit historical towns Trogir and Split and Islands of Brač, Island of Hvar, Island of Vis and Island of Korčula.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Baotić in Seget Donji near Trogir and Split in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 9:00 AM in Marina Baotić in Seget Donji near Trogir and Split in Croatia
Airports & Airport transfers
Split Airport is the closest International Airport to Marina Baotić in Seget Donji near Trogir and Split in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Split Airport to UK and Europe.
Car travel route to the Charter base
Airport Transfer from / to Split Airport to Split is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing Catamaran Lagoon 450 Fly named Matija is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 2.300 EUR / week to 8.500 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Autopilot, dinghy with outboard engine, GPS plotter, Fully equipped galley
Obligatory extras: 200 EUR for Transit log (includes final cleaning, bed linen, cooking gas, cockpit cushions, 1 set of towels per person, unlimited WiFi, 2 car parking place or transfer from / to Split Airport for 8 persons) and 1,4 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper course on booked boat 80 EUR for 2 - 3 hours course
- Skipper course on booked boat 180 EUR for 7 - 8 hours course
- Skipper 180 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess 130 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Cook 200 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Early check-in 159 EUR / Booking
- Outboard engine 10 HP 80 EUR / Booking
- Inverter 20 EUR / Week
- Heater / blower 20 EUR / Week
- Safety net 60 EUR / Booking
- SUP (stand up paddle) Mesle Bonaire 150 EUR / Week
- SUP (stand up paddle) Jobe Volta 10 150 EUR / Week
- Wakeboard with leash and vest 100 EUR / Week
- Banana Mesle 100 EUR / Week
- Tube with leash and vest 150 EUR / Week
- Bed linen estra set 5 EUR / Set
- Towels extra set 5 EUR / Set
- Extra cleaning (Pet on board) 100 EUR / Week
2.500 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Double deposit is required for regattas
- 15 % early booking discount
- 3 % for 2 weeks charter
- 7 % for 3 weeks charter
- 10 % for 4 or more weeks charter
Change of booking period
- Change of booking period (depend on availability) 150 EUR
Change of booking period is not related ot COVID-19
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!