Sailing yacht Bavaria 46 Cruiser named Jagodna is available for bareboat charter from Marina Kaštela near Split in Croatia.
Bavaria 46 Cruiser is a 4 cabin sailing yacht with 9 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of sailing yacht Bavaria 46 Cruiser Jagodna:
Year of built: 2009 LOA: 14,40 m Draft: 1,85 m Cabins: 4 Berths: 8+1 Toilets: 2 Engine: Volvo Penta 75 HP Water tank: 460 lit. Fuel tank: 210 lit.
Equipment of sailing boat Bavaria 46 Cruiser Jagodna:
Furling genoa, full battened main sail, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit table, stern shower, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter, VHF, Radio with CD, Free Wi-Fi, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy, outboard engine, pillows and blankets, sheets, towels on request and for additional fee, railing net on request and for additional fee, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven in galley, bow thruster.
Suggested sailing itineraries
Sailing North of Marina Kaštela you visit historical towns of Trogir and Šibenik and enjoy your sailing holidays in crystal clear water of Kornati Islands.
Sailing South of Marina Kaštela you visit historical towns Trogir and Split and Islands of Brač, Island of Hvar, Island of Vis and Island of Korčula.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Kaštela in Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in Marina Kaštela near Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM
Airports & Airport transfers
- Split Airport is the closest International Airport to ACI Marina Split in Split in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Split Airport to UK and Europe.
- Private transfer Split Airport - Marina Kaštela for up to 4 persons 24 EUR one-way
- Private transfer Split Airport - Marina Kaštela for 5 and up to 8 persons 48 EUR one-way
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing yacht Bavaria 46 Cruiser named Jagodna is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 2.000 EUR / week to 2.950 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Autopilot, Dinghy with outboard engine, GPS plotter, Fully equipped galley
Obligatory extras: 160 EUR for Charter Packet (includes transit log, final cleaning, bed linen, cooking gas, WiFi) and 1,4 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess on request
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 100 EUR / Week + Security deposit if required
- Railing net (Safety net) 50 EUR / Week
- Towels 5 EUR / Person weekly
1.500 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Double deposit is required for regattas
- 5 % early booking discount
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
Max. discount 15 %
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!