Sailing yacht Dufour 445 Grand Large named Virtuoso is available for bareboat yacht charter from Marina Kaštela in Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia.
Dufour 445 Grand Large named Virtuoso is 4 cabin sailing yacht with 10 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of sailing yacht Dufour 445 Grand Large named Virtuoso:
Year of built: 2012 LOA: 13,50 m Draft: 2,10 m Cabins: 4 Berths: 8+2 Toilets: 3 Engine: 55 HP Water tank: 570 lit. Fuel tank: 250 lit.
Equipment of sailing yacht Dufour 445 Grand Large named Virtuoso:
Furling genoa, furling main sail, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit cushions, cockpit loudspeakers, cockpit table, teak in cockpit, stern shower with warm and cold water, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, VHF, FM radio + USB/AUX, TV, Free Wi-Fi (12,5 GB / week), compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy, outboard engine Honda 2,3 HP, pillows and blankets, sheets, towels, railing net on request and for additional fee, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, freezer, stove and oven, 2 gas bottles, inside heating, holding tank, bow thruster.
Suggested sailing itineraries
Sailing North of Marina Kaštela you visit historical towns of Trogir and Šibenik and enjoy your sailing holidays in crystal clear water of Kornati Islands.
Sailing South of Marina Kaštela you visit historical towns Trogir and Split and Islands of Brač, Island of Hvar, Island of Vis and Island of Korčula.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Kaštela in Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in Marina Kaštela near Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM
Airports & Airport transfers
- Split Airport is the closest International Airport to ACI Marina Split in Split in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Split Airport to UK and Europe.
Car travel route to the Charter base
Airport Transfer from / to Split Airport to Split is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing boat Dufour 445 Grand Large named Virtuoso is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 1.300 EUR / week to 3.376,10 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Autopilot, Dinghy with outboard engine, GPS plotter, Fully equipped galley
Obligatory extras: 230 EUR for Transit log (includes final cleaning, bed linen, cooking gas, 1 set of towels per person, WiFi 200 GB / Week) and 1,4 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess 120 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Outboard engine upgrade to Honda 6 HP and 5 lit. of fuel 90 EUR / Week
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 200 EUR / Week + Security deposit if required
- Early Check-in from 1 PM to 2:00 PM 150 EUR / Charter
- Railing net (Safety net) 70 EUR / Charter (exclude early check-in)
- SUP (stand up paddle) 100 EUR / Week
- Snorkeling set 20 EUR / Week, 2 sets 30 EUR / Week, 3 sets 40 / Week, 4 sets 50 EUR / Week
- Water slide 150 EUR / Week
- Extra bed linen 20 EUR / Week
Optional extra packages:
Premium package 465,50 EUR / Week and include transit log and security deposit insurance
For more weeks premium package on request
2.000 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Non-refundable security deposit insurance 260 EUR / week, 445 EUR / 2 weeks
Double deposit is required for regattas
- 15 % early booking discount
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!