Sailing yacht Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519 named Purple Rain is available for bareboat charter from Marina Kaštela near Split in Croatia.
Sun Odyssey 519 named Purple Rain is a 5+1 cabin sailing yacht with 11 berths in cabins and skipper cabin.
Technical specification of sailing yacht Sun Odyssey 519 named Purple Rain:
Year of built: 2018 LOA: 15,75 m Draft: 2,28 m Cabins: 5+1 Berths: 10+1 Toilets: 3+1 Engine: Yanmar 80 HP Water tank: 615 lit. Fuel tank: 240 lit.
Equipment of sailing yacht Sun Odyssey 519 named Purple Rain:
Furling genoa, furlin main sail, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit table, stern shower, bathing platform, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, loud speakers in cockpit, VHF, Radio with CD, Free Wi-Fi, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy, outboard engine, pillows and blankets, sheets, towels on request and for additional fee, railing net on request and for additional fee, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven in galley, bow thruster.
Suggested sailing itineraries
Sailing North of Marina Kaštela you visit historical towns of Trogir and Šibenik and enjoy your sailing holidays in crystal clear water of Kornati Islands.
Sailing South of Marina Kaštela you visit historical towns Trogir and Split and Islands of Brač, Island of Hvar, Island of Vis and Island of Korčula.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Kaštela in Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in Marina Kaštela near Kaštel Gomilica near Split in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM
Airports & Airport transfers
- Split Airport is the closest International Airport to ACI Marina Split in Split in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Split Airport to UK and Europe.
- Private transfer Split Airport - Marina Kaštela for up to 4 persons 24 EUR one-way
- Private transfer Split Airport - Marina Kaštela for 5 and up to 8 persons 48 EUR one-way
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing boat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519 named Purple Rain is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 3.500 EUR / week to 6.000 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Autopilot, Dinghy with outboard engine, GPS plotter, Fully equipped galley
Obligatory extras: 200 EUR for Charter Packet (includes transit log, final cleaning, bed linen, cooking gas, WiFi) and 1,4 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess on request
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 100 EUR / Week + Security deposit if required
- Railing net (Safety net) 50 EUR / Week
- Towels 5 EUR / Person weekly
2.000 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Double deposit is required for regattas
- 5 % early booking discount
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
Max. discount 15 %
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!