Sailing yacht Elan Impression 50 named Vuschi is available for bareboat yacht charter in Mali Lošinj in Lošinj island in Croatia.
Elan Impression 50 named Vuschi is 5 cabin sailing yacht with 12 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of sailing yacht Elan Impression 50 named Vuschi:
Year of built: 2017 LOA: 14,85 m Draft: 2,23 m Cabins: 5 Berths: 10+2 Toilets: 2 Engine: Volvo Penta 75 HP Water tank: 600 lit. Fuel tank: 300 lit.
Equipment of sailing yacht Elan Impression 50 named Vuschi:
Furling genoa, furling main sail, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit table, stern shower, loud speakers in cockpit, fridge in cockpit, sink in cockpit, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter, VHF, FM radio, CD player, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, 6 life belts, 12 life jackets, life raft, fog horn, first aid set, 4 fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, 2,40 m dinghy, outboard engine on order and for additional fee, pillows and blankets, sheets, small towels, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, deep freezer, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven, holding tank, bow thruster.
Suggested sailing itineraries
Sailing in Northern Adriatic sea, Kvarner Bay Islands and Kornati Islands.
During you sailing holidays you can visit Island of Cres and Island of Lošinj, Island of Rab and Island of Pag or Kornati National Park.
If you sail South you visit historical towns Zadar and Šibenik in Dalmatia and njoy your holidays in bays with crystal clear water of Kvarner Bay Islands and Kornati Islands.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Lošinj in Mali Lošinj in Lošinj Island in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in Marina Lošinj in Mali Lošinj in Lošinj Island in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM, not valid for one-way charter
Airports & Airport transfers
Rijeka Airport and Pula Airport are closest Intarnational airports to Mali Lošinj in Lošinj Island in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Rijeka Airport and Pula Airport to UK and Europe.
Car travel route to the Charter base
Airport Transfer from / to Rijeka Airport and Pula Airport to Mali Lošinj in Lošinj Island is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing boat Elan Impression 50 named Vuschi is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 2.350 EUR / week to 5.900 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
- Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Anchor windlass, Dinghy, Autopilot, GPS, CD, Fully equipped galley
- Obligatory extras: 230 EUR for Transit log (includes final cleaning, bed linen and cooking gas) and 1 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess 125 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Outboard engine 2,5 HP 90 EUR / Week
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 150 EUR / Week + Security deposit of 700 EUR
- Early Check-in at 2:00 PM 150 EUR / Charter
- WiFi router 5 EUR / Day
- Safety net 120 EUR / Charter
- Cocpit cushions 40 EUR / Week
- Cockpit cushions & deck cushions 50 EUR / Week
- Towels (set of 2 towels) 5 EUR / Charter
- SUP (stand up paddle) 150 EUR / Week
- Donut 30 EUR / Week
- Bed linen extra set 8 EUR / Set
Optional extra packages:
- Comfort pack 120 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP and WiFi router
- Comfort pack plus 240 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP, Wi-Fi router and Early check-in at 2:00 PM
- 2.500 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard or Diners only)
- Double deposit is required for regattas
- 20 % early booking discount is valid until 31.01.2020
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
- Max. discount: 35 %
- Last minute max. discount: 45 %
One way charter is available on request. There are available one way charter from Mali Lošinj to Primošten.
- Mali Lošinj to Primošten one way charter fee is 610 EUR.
- Berth charge in port of dissambarktion.
Check-out on Friday until 9:00.
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!