Sailing boat Elan Impression 45.1 named Sea Cloud 3 is available for bareboat yacht charter in Marina Kremik in Primošten near Šibenik in Croatia.
Elan Impression 45.1 named Sea Cloud 3 is a 4 cabin sailing boat with 10 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of sailing boat Elan Impression 45.1 named Sea Cloud 3:
Year of built: 2020 LOA: 13,85 m Draft: 1,90 m Cabins: 4 Berths: 8+2 Toilets: 2 Engine: Volvo Penta 55 HP Water tank: 770 lit. Fuel tank: 270 lit.
Equipment of sailing boat Elan Impression 45.1 named Sea Cloud 3:
Furling genoa, furling main sail, gennaker on order and for additional fee, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit table, cockpit fridge, grill (barbecue) in cockpit, stern shower, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, VHF, FM radio, CD player with mp3, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, 4 life belts, 10 life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, 4 fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy, outboard engine on order and for additional fee, pillows and blankets, sheets, small towels, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven, interior heating, holding tank, bow thruster.
Suggested sailing itineraries
If you sail North you visit historical towns of Šibenik and Zadar and enjoy your sailing holidays in crystal clear water of Kornati Islands.
If you sail South you visit historical towns Trogir and Split and Islands of Brač, Island of Hvar, Island of Vis and Island of Korčula.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Kremik in Primošten in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in Marina Kremik in Primošten in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM, not valid for one-way charter
Airports & Airport transfers
- Split Airport is the closest Intarnational Airport to Primošten in Croatia.
- Zadar Airport is an International Airport close to Primošten in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Split Airport and Zadar Airport to UK and Europe.
Car travel route to the Charter base
Airport Transfer from / to Split Airport and Zadar Airport to Primošten is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing boat Elan Impression 45.1 named Sea Cloud 3 is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 2.250 EUR / week to 4.600 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Anchor windlass, Dinghy, Autopilot, GPS, CD, Fully equipped galley
Obligatory extras: 200 EUR for Transit log (includes final cleaning, bed linen and cooking gas) and 1 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess 125 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Outboard engine 2,5 HP 90 EUR / Week
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 150 EUR / Week + Security deposit of 700 EUR
- Early Check-in at 2:00 PM 150 EUR / Charter
- WiFi router 5 EUR / Day
- Safety net 120 EUR / Charter
- Cockpit cushions 40 EUR / Week
- Cockpit cushions & deck cushions: 50 EUR / Week
- Towels (set of 2 towels) 5 EUR / Charter
- SUP (stand up paddle) 150 EUR / Week
- Donut 30 EUR / Week
- Bed linen extra set 8 EUR / Set
Optional extra packages:
- Comfort pack 120 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP and WiFi router
- Comfort pack plus 240 EUR / Week and include Outboar edngine 2,5 HP, Wi-Fi router and Early check-in at 2:00 PM
2.000 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard or Diners only)
Double deposit is required for regattas
- 20 % early booking discount is valid until 31.01.2020
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
- Max. discount: 35 %
- Last minute max. discount: 45 %
One way charter is available on request. There are available one way charter from Primošten to Mali Lošinj or Pula.
- Primošten to Mali Lošinj one way charter fee is 550 EUR.
- Primošten to Pula one way charter fee is 620 EUR.
- Berth charge in port of dissambarktion.
Check-out on Friday until 9:00.
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!