Sailing boat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 named SheShe is available for bareboat yacht charter in Marina Veruda in Pula in Croatia.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 named SheShe is 3 cabin sailing boat with 8 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of sailing boat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 named SheShe:
Year of built: 2015 LOA: 10,34 m Draft: 1,98 m Cabins: 3 Berths: 6+2 Toilets: 1 Engine: Yanmar 21 HP Water tank: 210 lit. Fuel tank: 130 lit.
Equipment of sailing boat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 named SheShe:
Furling genoa, main sail with lazy bag, gennaker on order and for additional fee, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, cockpit table, stern shower, loud speakers in cockpit, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, GPS chartplotter, VHF, FM radio, CD player, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, 4 life belts, 8 life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, 2 fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, 2,40 m dinghy, outboard engine on order and for additional fee, pillows and blankets, sheets, small towels, battery charger, shore power, hot water, fridge, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven, holding tank.
Suggested sailing itineraries
Sailing in Northern Adriatic sea, Kvarner Bay Islands and Istrian coats.
During you sailing holidays you can visit Island of Cres and Island of Lošinj, Island of Rab and Island of Pag or Kornati National Park.
If you sail North you wisit historical towns in Istria as Pula, Rovinj, Vrsar, Poreč and Novigrad and enjoy your holidays in bays with crystal clear water of Istrian coast.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in Marina Veruda in Pula in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in Marina Veruda in Pula in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM, not valid for one-way charter
Airports & Airport transfers
- Pula Airport is just few kilimeters to Marina Veruda in Pula in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Pula Airport to UK and Europe.
Car travel route to the Charter base
Airport Transfer from / to Pula Airport is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing boat Sun Odyssey 349 named SheShe is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 1.100 EUR / week to 2.450 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
- Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Anchor windlass, Dinghy, Autopilot, GPS, CD, Fully equipped galley
- Obligatory extras: 170 EUR for Transit log (includes final cleaning, bed linen and cooking gas) and 1 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess 125 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Outboard engine 2,5 HP 90 EUR / Week
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 150 EUR / Week + Security deposit of 700 EUR
- Early Check-in at 2:00 PM 150 EUR / Charter
- WiFi router 5 EUR / Day
- Safety net 120 EUR / Charter
- Cockpit cushions 40 EUR / Week
- Cockpit cushions & deck cushions 50 EUR / Week
- Towels (set of 2 towels) 5 EUR / Charter
- SUP (stand up paddle) 80 EUR / Week
- Donut 30 EUR / Week
- Bed linen extra set 8 EUR / Set
Optional extra packages:
- Comfort pack 120 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP and WiFi router
- Comfort pack plus 240 EUR / Week and include Outboar edngine 2,5 HP, Wi-Fi router and Early check-in at 2:00 PM
- 1.500 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard or Diners only)
- Double deposit is required for regattas
- 20 % early booking discount is valid until 31.01.2020
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
- Max. discount: 35 %
- Last minute max. discount: 45 %
One way charter is available on request. There are available one way charter from Pula to Primošten.
- Pula to Primošten one way charter fee is 620 EUR.
- Berth charge in port of dissambarktion.
Check-out on Friday until 9:00.
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!