Sailing yacht Beneteau 57 named Tajna is available for bareboat yacht charter from ACI marina Split in Split in Croatia.
Beneteau 57 is a 3 + 1 cabin sailing yacht with 8 berths in cabins and saloon.
Technical specification of sailing yacht Beneteau 57 named Tajna:
Year of built: 2008 LOA: 17,60 m Draft: 2,60 m Cabins: 3+1 Berths: 6+2 Toilets: 4 electric toilets Engine: Yanmar 118 HP Water tank: 1.000 lit. Fuel tank: 480 lit.
Equipment of sailing yacht Beneteau 57 named Tajna:
Furling genoa, full batten main sail, 1 steering wheel, electric windlass, cockpit table, cockpit cushions, electric bathing platform, teak deck, stern shower, loudspeakers in cockpit, sprayhood, bimini top, autopilot, radar, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, VHF, TV and DVD, Radio with CD, Free Wi-Fi, compass, navigation charts, wind instrument, life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals, electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy, outboard engine on order and for additional fee, pillows and blankets, sheets, towels, inside heating, railing net on request and for additional fee, battery charger, shore power, generator, water maker (desalinator), hot water, fridge, 2 gas bottles, stove and oven, washing machine, air condition, bow thruster.
Suggested sailing itineraries
If you sail North you visit historical towns of Trogir and Šibenik and enjoy your sailing holidays in crystal clear water of Kornati Islands.
If you sail South you visit historical towns Trogir and Split and Islands of Brač, Island of Hvar, Island of Vis and Island of Korčula.
Check-in / Check-out times & Charter base
- Check-in: Saturday at 5:00 PM in ACI Marina Split in Split in Croatia
- Check-out: Friday at 6:00 PM in ACI Marina Split in Split in Croatia with stay on board overnight until Saturday at 9:00 AM, not valid for one-way charter Split - Dubrovnik
Airports & Airport transfers
- Split Airport is the closest International Airport to ACI Marina Split in Split in Croatia.
There are regular airlines from Split Airport to UK and Europe.
Car travel route to the Charter base
Airport Transfer from / to Split Airport to Split is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Sailing yacht Beneteau 57 named Tajna is available for on-line booking.
Bareboat charter prices from 3.990 EUR / week to 6.990 EUR / week.
Prices with actual discounts, reviews and availabilities are presented at https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/on-line-booking
Prices include: Onboard accommodation, 13 % VAT, Autopilot, Dinghy, GPS plotter, Fully equipped galley
Obligatory extras: 500 EUR for Transit log (includes final cleaning, bed linen, cooking gas, cockpit cushions, 1 set of towels per person, unlimited WiFi) and 1,4 EUR / person daily for Toursit tax
Optional extras (must be ordered at booking):
- Skipper 150 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Hostess 140 EUR / Day + provisioning
- Outboard engine 2,5 HP 100 EUR / Week
- Gennaker / Spinnaker 300 EUR / Week + Security deposit of 800 EUR
- Early Check-in from 1 PM to 2:00 PM 150 EUR / Charter
- Safety net 100 EUR / Charter
- SUP (stand up paddle) 150 EUR / Week
- Kayak 150 EUR / Week
- Wakeboard 45 EUR / Week
- Donut 25 EUR / Week
- Snorkeling set 30 EUR / Set
- Bed linen / towels extra set 10 EUR / Set
- Selfinflating life west 25 EUR / piece
- Beach towels 10 EUR / piece
Optional extra packages:
- ADRIA Regular pack 120 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP and Beach towels
- ADRIA Comfort pack 240 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP, Beach towels and Early check-in from 1 PM to 2:00 PM
- ADRIA Premium pack 360 EUR / Week and include Outboard engine 2,5 HP, Beach towels, Early check-in from 1 PM to 2 PM, SUP
5.000 EUR paid at the charter base in cash or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Double deposit is required for regattas
- 15 % early booking discount
- 5 % for 2 weeks charter
- 10 % for 3 or more weeks charter
- Max. discount: 40 %
- Last minute max. discount: 60 %
One way charter is available on request. There are available one way charter from Split to Dubrovnik.
- Split to Dubrovnik one way charter fee is 390 EUR.
- Berth charge in port of dissambarktion.
Check-out on Friday until 9:00 AM.
Skipper must possess the necessary qualification for the size and tonnage of the yacht and VHF radio certificate according to Croatian Maritime Law. Original certificates must be presented at check-in. List of recognised sailing certificaes in Croatia is here: https://www.medmarine.uk/yachtcharter/recognized-sailing-certificates-in-croatia.
Charter base reserve right to test skipper's competence on spot!